Bachelor of Arts in Human Resources Management
Find your Program
Bachelor of Art
100% Online or Blended
Earn your Bachelor of Arts in Human Resources Management online from UCC Global. Discover the necessary skills needed to recruit, motivate, and retain employees in your organization by becoming an effective management leader. By earning your bachelor’s in human resources management, you will learn foundational HR skills, as well as comprehensive business practices.
Upon completion of your online Bachelor of Arts in Human Resource Management degree, you will be able to:
- Evaluate internal and external organizational environments and the impact of their interrelationships on human resource functions
- Analyze the process of job analysis, staffing, appraisal and compensation, training, career planning, and organizational development
- Examine the interaction among management, labour, and labour law
Some of the major courses in the Bachelor’s of Arts in Human Resource Management include:
- ACC 205 Principles of Accounting I
- BUS 303 Human Resource Management
- BUS 372 Employee & Labor Relations
• Secondary (High) School diploma, GED, or Certificate of Equivalency or Proficiency • Passes in 5 GCE O Level or CSEC passes at A, B or C including Mathematics and English or International Baccalaureate (IB) or equivalent (subject to UCC Global’s approval) • Students who have successfully completed college credits may be eligible to transfer those credits to the UCC Global. Final determination on the eligibility of the transfer of credits will be made once your application and transcript(s) are received, reviewed and approved by UCC Global.