Master of Science in Technology Management
Find your Program
Master of Science
100% Online or Blended
The Master of Science in Technology Management degree from the UCC Global provides you with skills required for employment in fields that leverage the application of technology in a managerial role. The degree program allows you to leverage the full potential of technology and organizational resources to achieve business objectives. You will study managerial skills required to successfully deploy technology to improve decision making, enhance operational efficiencies, prepare policies and action plans, and promote new products and services resulting in organizational profitability.
Upon completion of your online Master of Science Technology Management degree, you will be able to:
- Assess business adaptations of information and technology to enhance the strategic competitive advantage of an organization
- Identify, model, and promote the required management and leadership skills to succeed in a culture of innovation
- Plan the implementation of technical projects while effectively utilizing human and financial resources to improve the operational efficiencies of an organization
Some of the major courses in the Master of Science Technology Management include:
- INF 620 Management of Information Systems
- INF 630 Systems Analysis & Design
- TMG 602 Management of Technology
If you are seeking the first-time admission to any master’s degree program, you must meet the following admission requirements prior to the start of your first course at UCC Global.
- Must have an accredited bachelor’s degree
- Official Transcripts of all post-secondary school, university level coursework and grades (translated in English). “Official” means that the applicant must request that his school send transcripts directly to the UCC Global’s Registry (email@example.com)
- The language of instruction at UCC Global is English. Applicants whose most recent education was not in English will be required to demonstrate English Language proficiency, through the completion of an approved English testing regime such as, the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). Both TOEFL Paper-based (PBT) and TOEFL Internet-based (IBT) will be accepted.