Master of Information Systems Management
Find your Program
100% Online or Blended
You’re an experienced Information Technology professional, and you’re ready to move to the next level of IT leadership. The Master of Information Systems Management (MISM) degree from UCC Global can help you get there. This online information systems management program will prepare you for roles that require critical thinking and a holistic understanding of how technology impacts organizations and individuals, while developing the management skills necessary for you to affect change and lead your IT team.
Upon completion of your online Master of Information System Management degree, you will be able to:
- Assess business needs and appropriate technological solutions using analytical and critical thinking
- Evaluate the interrelationships between user needs, business goals, and technology solutions
- Apply strategic planning methods for long-term technological solutions
Some of the major courses in the Master of Information System Management include:
- BUS 600 Management Communications with Technology Tools
- INF 630 Systems Analysis & Design
- ISM 641 Database Design and Management
If you are seeking the first-time admission to any master’s degree program, you must meet the following admission requirements prior to the start of your first course at UCC Global.
- Must have an accredited bachelor’s degree
- Official Transcripts of all post-secondary school, university level coursework and grades (translated in English). “Official” means that the applicant must request that his school send transcripts directly to the UCC Global’s Registry (email@example.com)
- The language of instruction at UCC Global is English. Applicants whose most recent education was not in English will be required to demonstrate English Language proficiency, through the completion of an approved English testing regime such as, the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). Both TOEFL Paper-based (PBT) and TOEFL Internet-based (IBT) will be accepted.