Master of Arts in Organizational Management
Find your Program
Master of Arts
100% Online or Blended
Develop professional competence in a world of rapid change with your Master’s in Organizational Management degree from the UCC Global. Learn how to maintain and manage an organization’s activities and employees in a wide variety of organizational management situations. Earn the necessary management expertise to deal with the human aspects of a business organization and inspire others in the workplace.
Upon completion of your online Master of Arts Organizational Management, you will be able to:
- Evaluate the role of management practice in organizations and the managerial processes to effectively implement an organizational communication plan
- Analyze common behavioural factors that are present in organizations
- Analyze the factors that shape the legal environment of an organization
Some of the major courses in the Master of Arts Organizational Management include:
- BUS 600 Management Communications with Technology Tools
- BUS 610 Organizational Behavior
- OMM 618 Human Resources Management
If you are seeking the first-time admission to any master’s degree program, you must meet the following admission requirements prior to the start of your first course at UCC Global.
- Must have an accredited bachelor’s degree
- Official Transcripts of all post-secondary school, university level coursework and grades (translated in English). “Official” means that the applicant must request that his school send transcripts directly to the UCC Global’s Registry (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The language of instruction at UCC Global is English. Applicants whose most recent education was not in English will be required to demonstrate English Language proficiency, through the completion of an approved English testing regime such as, the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). Both TOEFL Paper-based (PBT) and TOEFL Internet-based (IBT) will be accepted.