Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Find your Program
Bachelor of Science
100% Online or Blended
Enhance your credentials when you earn your Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree for registered nurses from UCC Global. This online college degree program is perfect for you if you’re a registered nurse who possesses an associate’s degree or nursing diploma and you want to broaden your professional skills and expand your career options for an assortment of nursing practice and leadership roles in the healthcare industry. This degree is also a great stepping-stone for future graduate study in nursing.
Upon completion of your online Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree, you will be able to:
- Apply nursing leadership concepts and skills to promote quality care and patient safety across a variety of healthcare settings
- Apply (a) current evidence and (b) critical thinking and (c) assessment skills to professional nursing practice
- Use technological and informatics systems related to health care to promote quality patient care
Some of the major courses in the Bachelor’s of Science in Nursing include:
- GRO 325 Aging & Health
- HCA 322 Health Care Ethics & Medical Law
- NUR 300 Professional Role Development & Practice in Nursing
• Secondary (High) School diploma, GED, or Certificate of Equivalency or Proficiency • Passes in 5 GCE O Level or CSEC passes at A, B or C including Mathematics and English or International Baccalaureate (IB) or equivalent (subject to UCC Global’s approval) • Students who have successfully completed college credits may be eligible to transfer those credits to the UCC Global. Final determination on the eligibility of the transfer of credits will be made once your application and transcript(s) are received, reviewed and approved by UCC Global.