Bachelor of Science in Cyber & Data Security Technology
Find your Program
Bachelor of Art
100% Online or Blended
A Cyber & Data Security Technology Bachelor’s degree can provide a career working against threats of Cybercrime, data breaches, and identity theft – challenges that have become all too common in modern society. Lead the charge to repel these threats when you earn your Bachelor of Science in Cyber & Data Security Technology from UCC Global. With this degree, you will learn cyber & data security technology and gain the opportunity to become a data security partner for businesses of all sizes. Learn how to harness technology to prevent 21st-century crime with our online cyber & data security classes.
Upon completion of your online Bachelor of Science in Cyber & Data Security Technology degree, you will be able to:
- Employ professionalism, ethics, and social responsibility values related to the cyber & data security technology professions
- Create an information security policy framework based upon the classification of data in the seven domains of the typical information technology infrastructure
- Develop a risk management plan of the seven domains of the typical information technology infrastructure.
Some of the major courses in the Bachelor’s of Arts in Cyber & Data Security Technology include:
- CPT 200 Fundamentals of Programming Languages
- CPT 310 Database Systems & Management
- CYB 401 Risk Management & Infrastructure
• Secondary (High) School diploma, GED, or Certificate of Equivalency or Proficiency • Passes in 5 GCE O Level or CSEC passes at A, B or C including Mathematics and English or International Baccalaureate (IB) or equivalent (subject to UCC Global’s approval) • Students who have successfully completed college credits may be eligible to transfer those credits to the UCC Global. Final determination on the eligibility of the transfer of credits will be made once your application and transcript(s) are received, reviewed and approved by UCC Global.