Bachelor of Science in Computer Software Technology
Find your Program
Bachelor of Science
100% Online or Blended
Bring technological expertise to any organization with the Bachelor of Science in Computer Software Technology from UCC Global. Computer software technology is an accumulation of information technology, software engineering, and computer science. Pursuing a computer software technology degree will give you the opportunity to explore these various aspects of the software technology industry. The degree covers all stages of the software development lifecycle, including requirements gathering, software design patterns, software development, software testing, and software project management.
Upon completion of your online Bachelor of Science in Computer Software and Technology degree, you will be able to:
- Apply knowledge of mathematics, computing, and scientific methods to system components and process development that meet requirement constraints in the software application domain.
- Employ professionalism, ethics, and social responsibility values related to computer software technology tasks and projects.Identify the computer software requirements that meet stakeholders’ specifications and concerns by selecting the appropriate requirements and elicitation techniques.
Some of the major courses in the Bachelor’s of Science in Computer Software and Technology include:
- CST 310 Software Development
- CST 313 Software Testing
- CST 316 Information Security Management
• Secondary (High) School diploma, GED, or Certificate of Equivalency or Proficiency • Passes in 5 GCE O Level or CSEC passes at A, B or C including Mathematics and English or International Baccalaureate (IB) or equivalent (subject to UCC Global’s approval) • Students who have successfully completed college credits may be eligible to transfer those credits to the UCC Global. Final determination on the eligibility of the transfer of credits will be made once your application and transcript(s) are received, reviewed and approved by UCC Global.