Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Management
Find your Program
Bachelor of Art
100% Online or Blended
Improve your understanding of how organizations function and develop effective skills in management and leadership when you pursue your Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Management degree with UCC Global. In the Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Management degree program, you will examine the human side of managing organizations, including communications, group behavior, decision-making, human resource management, and ethics.
Upon completion of your Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Management degree, you will be able to:
- Examine one’s personal leadership style and determine its appropriateness to various organizational situations
- Formulate management-level decisions within the organizational framework
- Formulate strategies for effective team development
Some of the major courses in the Bachelor’s of Arts in Organizational Management include:
- ACC 208 Accounting for Managers
- BUS 119 Principles of Personal & Organizational Leadership
- BUS 318 Organizational Behavior
• Secondary (High) School diploma, GED, or Certificate of Equivalency or Proficiency • Passes in 5 GCE O Level or CSEC passes at A, B or C including Mathematics and English or International Baccalaureate (IB) or equivalent (subject to UCC Global’s approval) • Students who have successfully completed college credits may be eligible to transfer those credits to the UCC Global. Final determination on the eligibility of the transfer of credits will be made once your application and transcript(s) are received, reviewed and approved by UCC Global.