Bachelor of Arts in Health Care Administration
Find your Program
Bachelor of Arts
100% Online or Blended
By pursuing your Bachelor’s degree in Health Care Administration from UCC Global, you can earn an education in a field that is dedicated to helping improve the lives of current and potential patients. When you earn your Bachelor of Arts in Health Care Administration degree, you prepare yourself to pursue a variety of healthcare administration positions. If you are passionate about helping others with your administrative skills but do not necessarily want to become a physician, then consider pursuing a degree in healthcare administration.
Upon completion of your Bachelor of Arts in Health Care Administration degree, you will be able to:
- Analyze the legal and ethical issues of healthcare systems
- Explore cultural and social-demographic variables influencing the delivery of healthcare services
- Examine the provision of healthcare services within a regulatory environment
Some of the major courses in the Bachelor’s of Arts in Health Care Administration include:
- ACC 281 Accounting Concepts for Health Care Professionals
- HCA 322 Health Care Ethics & Medical Law
- HCA 340 Managing in Health & Human Services
• Secondary (High) School diploma, GED, or Certificate of Equivalency or Proficiency • Passes in 5 GCE O Level or CSEC passes at A, B or C including Mathematics and English or International Baccalaureate (IB) or equivalent (subject to UCC Global’s approval) • Students who have successfully completed college credits may be eligible to transfer those credits to the UCC Global. Final determination on the eligibility of the transfer of credits will be made once your application and transcript(s) are received, reviewed and approved by UCC Global.