Bachelor of Arts in Health and Human Services
Find your Program
Bachelor of Arts
100% Online or Blended
Equip yourself to work in the helping professions and become focused on serving and assisting others when you earn your bachelor’s degree in Health and Human Services from UCC Global. This human services degree prepares you to provide health and human services to diverse populations of all ages. Learning is geared toward enhancing the physical health, mental health, and social needs of individuals, families, and communities living in multiclass, multiethnic, and multicultural environments. As a field that needs quality human service professionals now more than ever, earning a bachelor’s degree can provide access to entry-level service-related positions where you can gain valuable knowledge and experience.
Upon completion of your Bachelor of Arts in Accounting degree, you will be able to:
- Analyze health and human services delivery from political, socioeconomic, and psychosocial perspectives
- Evaluate social and human delivery systems at the individual, family, group, organization, and community levels
- Analyze social problems within the context of healthcare environments
Some of the major courses in the Bachelor’s of Arts in Health and Human Services include:
- HCA 415 Community & Public Health
- HCA 430 Special Populations
- HHS 310 Health & Human Services Culture: The Helping Relationship
• Secondary (High) School diploma, GED, or Certificate of Equivalency or Proficiency • Passes in 5 GCE O Level or CSEC passes at A, B or C including Mathematics and English or International Baccalaureate (IB) or equivalent (subject to UCC Global’s approval) • Students who have successfully completed college credits may be eligible to transfer those credits to the UCC Global. Final determination on the eligibility of the transfer of credits will be made once your application and transcript(s) are received, reviewed and approved by UCC Global.