Bachelor of Arts in Business Leadership
Find your Program
Bachelor of Arts
100% Online or Blended
Develop your gift for guiding others with your Bachelor of Arts in Business Leadership degree online from UCC Global. If your goal is to inspire others to excellence, then this online degree programme is for you. The Bachelor of Arts in Business Leadership degree emphasizes the theory and practice of leadership through a comprehensive curriculum of industrial and organizational psychology, conflict management, organizational behaviour, and strategic management.
Some of the major courses in the Bachelor’s of Arts in Business Leadership include:
- BUS 119 Principles of Personal & Organizational Leadership
- COM 325 communication & Conflict
- MGT 440 Dark Side of Leadership
Some of the major courses in the Bachelor’s of Arts in Business Information Systems include:
- ACC 205 Principles of Accounting I
- BUS 311 Business Law I
- ECO 204 Principles of Microeconomics
• Secondary (High) School diploma, GED, or Certificate of Equivalency or Proficiency • Passes in 5 GCE O Level or CSEC passes at A, B or C including Mathematics and English or International Baccalaureate (IB) or equivalent (subject to UCC Global’s approval) • Students who have successfully completed college credits may be eligible to transfer those credits to the UCC Global. Final determination on the eligibility of the transfer of credits will be made once your application and transcript(s) are received, reviewed and approved by UCC Global.